Registration Deadline: MARCH 15th at 11:59pm.
- LJAA Baseball is open to boys from 1st grade thru 12th grade.
- Registration is closed
- For the 2020 season our teams will be formed by player’s grade level, not based on age. Teams are made up in the following divisions:
- 1st and 2nd grade (Coach Pitch)
- 3rd and 4th grade (Atom Division)
- 5th and 6th grade (Bantam Division)
- 7th and 8th grade (Midget Division)
- 9th thru 12th grade (High School Division aka Junior Division)
- The draft takes place the last week in March. Teams can start practicing any time after the draft is complete.
- The season typically runs from the 1st week in May until the 1st week in July. Post season tournaments will start after 4th of July holiday weekend.
- LJAA baseball teams will compete in the Glenn W. Shippy League.
- Cost is $100 per child. $10 off for each additional family members. Contact the Coordinator for the coupon code.
- Late Registrations will be approved on a case by case basis (based on team roster open positions) and will incur a $50 fee.
- If financial hardships exist, contact the coordinator for scholarship application details.